DIGITAL AND GLOBAL SOLUTIONS
The FINDERS C2® battle management systems are intended for combat units, from the battalion to the rank level. It links vehicles, weapons systems and infantry soldiers and provides for combat scenario continuity. FINDERS C2® meets a major objective: share across the command chain in real time: tactical information (orders, reports, requests) and a reference tactical situation (friend-foeterrain-logistics).
FINDERS C2® reinforces
- the capacity for mobility, attack, observation, communication and the surviva bility of the engaged means,
- the assurance and initiative of fighting men.
FINDERS C2® benefits from the expertise of Nexter Systems, notably the mastery of the technical and operational constraints specific to combat vehicles:
- the interfaces are opt imized for easy integration in the weapons system,
- the man-machine interface (MMI) provides rapid and easy access to the vital functions, notably during the engagement phase,
- the functions are automated to use all the available data.
|Graphic and text messaging: transmission/ reception of orders, alerts, requests and reports|
|Map display of the f riend and foe situation|
|Management of radio netw orks and communicat ion means Equipment status and logistic situation follow-up|
|Interoperability guaranteed with allied forces systems, through NATO standards (Adat-P3, JC3IEDM)|
FINDERS C2® was selected within the framework of the French SIT program to equip French army vehicles: AMX- 10RC, VB L, VC I, LECLERC MBT ad LECLERC Recovery Vehicle under the SIT-Vl designation. This product is qualified by the French MOD (DGA), and has been deployed in 2006 the Forces in Afghanistan, Ivory Coast, Lebanon and Mali.